Wednesday, March 25, 2015

WIP Wednesday!

Not a lot to show this week as I am working on my secret Creative Conglomeration piece which is due March 31st and finishing up my Mom's birthday present.  
Secrets.... Secrets...

Here are a couple of blocks that I made up for the NHMQG's March meeting.  The BOM was Emerald Coast Modern Quilt Guild’s Circle of Friends Block February 2014.  
You can find the tutorial here:


 I played with my new love - low volume then also made one to go with the set I have worked on so far. This makes block number 11.


Showing the BOM at Guild.
It's a quick and easy block - give it a try!

Here's a little sneak peak of my CC creation....

That's about 1 inch high.....

More on this next week!
What have you been up to?!
Thanks for stopping by - heading over to link up with Lee at Freshly Pieced - hop over for lots of inspiration!!
Marie

1 comment:

a maidenhair fern said...

Love your circle blocks!!! I've had a major crush on low volume too, been collecting, but I haven't made anything yet, ha ha. But I love this circle block. I will try it.